-
November 28th, 2002, 07:30 AM
#361
Inactive Member
Mmmm... then in that meaning they are also my Fave girls in DOA (Because of both hottness and technique!) XD
-
November 29th, 2002, 10:57 PM
#362
Inactive Member
My fav DoA girl is Hitomi. She's a cutie.
Anyways, heres my desktop:
http://geocities.com/specuswolf/desktop.txt
-
November 30th, 2002, 02:05 AM
#363
Inactive Member
i think the one i like is kasumi o_o??
-
November 30th, 2002, 02:21 AM
#364
Inactive Member
Coolness gh! I LIKE that Trillian skin!
-
November 30th, 2002, 02:25 AM
#365
Inactive Member
aww theyre always cool [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 2nd, 2002, 08:50 AM
#366
Inactive Member
That is really cool! i wish i could do those renders also... i guess i lack of experience i that meaning! >_<
-
December 2nd, 2002, 03:51 PM
#367
Inactive Member
^_^ I'll enter too. There's my new Xmas theme wallpaper I hope you enjoy!
Edit: fixed link
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 02, 2002 12:42 PM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>
-
December 2nd, 2002, 05:02 PM
#368
Inactive Member
Hmm... I'm not sure, should I change to Xmas bg, or keep my AFROMAN one!?
-
December 2nd, 2002, 05:10 PM
#369
Inactive Member
Well, there are still 23 days until Xmas, so, i'd keep my BG for now... you suffer Afro-Philia Don't you? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [too much Excel Saga i guess... Too much of that? if it is as fun as Puni Puni Poemi, you never get enough of it! XD]
-
December 2nd, 2002, 05:21 PM
#370
Inactive Member
I have a friend who has a big ginger afro, just like Nabeshin's. He used to go to this very board as Dracon.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks